She Said Yes!

 

ROB: Hey everyone, I’m Rob, I’m 31, I’m a Tax Accountant, I’m 5’9”, and I just became the happiest man in the world.

CHLOE: What’s up, everyone?! I’m Chloe, I’m 27, I work as a secretary in a Real Estate Office and I just made my best beau the happiest man in the world <3

ROB: That’s right everyone, she said yes! I can’t believe it! I mean, I was pretty sure she was going to say yes, but when she said yes…and let me slide that ring on her finger, holy crap I almost fainted.

CHLOE: Babe!!!! How could you be surprised of course I was going to say yes! You’re the best man I’ve ever met, I love so much! Honestly the reason I was so dumbfounded when you brought out that ring was only because you didn’t ask me sooner.

ROB: Oh, I wanted to ask you about two weeks after we starting dating, I was searching for rings maybe about a month after our first date.

CHLOE: Of course you did! That’s why I love you so much. And I got to say babe, you picked a banger of a ring, my god just look at this freaking rock


CHLOE: I am so freaking over the moon about this, I called my mom, I called my sisters, I called all my friends, OMG they are so freaking jealous, except for Britta, but she’s a bitch most of the time so who cares what she thinks. You know, just because she treats you so mean just tells me how good of a guy you are.

ROB: What is Britta’s problem with me anyway? Did I do something to offend her?

CHLOE: Not really, it’s just we go way back and she’s always told me that I deserve the hottest guy I could get, she doesn’t like you because she think’s I’m settling for you. She’s got really high standards when it comes to men. Maybe that’s why she’s still single? She only dates guys for like a week or two before cutting them loose. I guess something can’t be pleased…but I can, you can please me as much as you want for the rest of our lives.

ROB: I can’t wait, so babe, why don’t we tell the people reading this…if their are any…just what we’re doing here?

CHLOE: Oh yes, of course, It’s my opinion that we have one of the best and most loving relationships a couple can have. And now that we’re getting married and are going to be just the bestest and happiest couple in the world, we just really feel like we should share our story. We want to show that what happened, is happening, and can happen to us, can happen to anyone, any couple can be as lucky and in love as we are and we really just want to share our love story with the world.

ROB: Yeah, I just want to tell the guys out there, if you think you don’t deserve your girl, you’re probably right, but if she loves you despite that, that’s how you know you got a keeper, a girl we call real wife material

CHLOE: Don’t talk like that baby! You do so deserve me, you deserve everything from me, and I want to give you everying, you’re the only man I could ever imagine spending my life with. You’re cute, sensitive, loving, generous, you’re just the best


ROB: I don’t feel like I’m ever going to deserve, I want to give you everything you want…everything you deserve…everything you have coming to you

CHLOE: LOL He’s modest, but this perfect gentlemen over here makes over six figures a year, and that number doesn’t start with a 1. He’s a very respected business man, and he’s a wiz at investing. Don’t go thinking I’m some kind of trophy wife, I would be in this with him even if he didn’t have a penny. But I’ll have you know. If there was anyone who could make sure I could get everything I wanted, everything I needed, it would be Rob.

ROB: Whatever you need babe, it’s yours, all the money in the world isn’t worth a nickle compared to you being happy. We’re so lucky, I’m so glad we have a chance to share this with the whole world wide web. We hope you guys enjoy watching how great my future wife and I’s life is.

CHLOE: In addition to my day job I’m an amateur artist, I actually went to school for it, not that I’m good enough to get a job actually doing it. Luckily my soon to be hubby was so gracious as to pay off all my art school debt, so I think I owe it to him to put my talents to use.

ROB: You’re a great artist, hopefully once we get married and get the house I can get you a little studio to really focus on your work, and this little project you came up with is going to be great practice.

CHOLE: That’s right, I’m a little camera shy, so as much as I agree with Rob that we should share our story, I think that you can really see how much we care about eachother if I animate it, then maybe after the wedding we can have this nice little scrap book of all the inspirations I’ve had on the amazing journey of being a woman in love and engaged. I’d love to show everyone what you really want, I’m too nervous to put my face on the internet but I think you’re really going to love my little doodles.

                         

 CHLOE: I’m a little nervous putting myself out there, even if it is drawn. But I feel that art is the truest way to show who you are, what you want, your desires, the idea of drawing a whole series about how amazing my engagement to my perfect man is going to be just sounds like it’s going to be so much fun.

ROB: They’re going to love you babe, you’re a great artist, you always make me look a little taller than I am

CHLOE: Don’t worry sweetie LOL you’re tall enough for me and that’s all that matters

-----

Hey everyone, we're raising money for our wedding and of course our honeymoon, if you like reading our story think about joining our fans over at https://www.patreon.com/RobandChloe Members get great bonuses like bonus content, and you get to read our story three posts ahead of everyone else. Won't you join!!?

READ NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Went Shopping

After My Workout

We got our results back...