After My Workout

 


CHLOE: Hey everyone, so I just got back from the gym with Devonte  And I got to say, I’m not surprised that anyone calls this guy the best  What a workout! I totally got my pump on, I burned sooooo much 

ROB: Glad you liked it babe, so what exactly did he do that was so special anyway? How is what he’s telling you any different from just watching a professional video you can stream online?

CHLOE: Oh, it’s totally different  Like, you don’t even know  Especially because it’s one on one, just us, he had a private studio just for me  He really goes all out for his clients, just the personal attention, showing me exactly what to do, where to put my body, Feeling my muscles tighten as his big hands go over me  It was wild, I’ve never gotten results like this before when I was working out alone 

ROB: Wow, so he’s that good? Guess he does come highly recommended, I’m glad you liked it, are you going to see him again?

CHLOE: Oh I think I have too, I can’t loose this momentum, he’s my exclusive trainer now, and I got one more free class so why not go again and confirm that he’s just as good as everyone, and now I, know he is 

ROB: Okay, so after the class…what’s his rate for a class, he said it’s reasonable right?

CHLOE: Oh yeah, now…it’s going to sound like a lot but I think it’s actually a REALLY good deal if you think about it, just try not to get sticker shock when I tell you…

ROB: Oh man, this is gonna be good, how much is it?

CHLOE: It’s $400 a session, most girls do two week, some three, but he says we can play it by ear and just start with once a week and see how I feel about it 

ROB: $400!! Chloe, your gym membership costs $20 00 a month, and even their classes are only $50 a session? How is that in any way reasonable??

CHLOE: You just got to think about it, number one, it’s a private session, number two he’s really high demand, number three, well…he’s the best, you get what you pay for  I know it sounds expensive but we have the money for it, you know we do

ROB: Yeah, I guess we do have the money, but still, that’s pretty pricey for an hour long work out…

CHLOE: How about I just see him once a week until the wedding, I’ll wow you with my new body on our honeymoon and you wont even think about wanting me to stop

ROB: Okay, I guess that’s fair, if this is what you really want, You know I’ll always give you exactly what you want, that’s what I promised when you let me slide that ring on your finger \

CHLOE: Awesome, you really are the best, I know I can do anything when I’m with you, you know in fact…that work out was real burn…kinda got me all hot, are you thinking what I’m thinking??


ROB: Really??! You’re usually so exhausted after a workout, are you sure you have the energy for that?

CHLOE: Yeah, I don’t know what it is, I got such a rush from my session that my body is all hot, I can’t explain but frankly, I’m horny, I’m so freaking horny right now, come on, lets go to the bedroom, get a little cool down work out on, you up for it?

ROB: Oh hell yeah I’m up for it, awesome I’ll get a condom

CHLOE: Great, remember what we agreed on, Condoms on until I’m married. Sorry honey but that’s just one of my rules, I’ve never gone bareback with a guy and I don’t plan to until after I walk down the aisle, I’m so glad you understand that 

ROB: Of course, if anything it makes me respect you more, sex isn’t a big deal, but to know you’ve never let a man, any man, ever be that… intimate…with you, that means something really special, and it’s going to be even more special after we get married 

CHLOE: You’re the best *kisses* now get those pants off

ROB: Wow, that was amazing, you’re so frisky after a work out, maybe you seeing this Devonte guy is a good thing after all  How was it for you babe?

CHLOE: Yeah that was…yeah it was…yeah…

ROB: Something wrong?

CHLOE: No nothing, it was as good as it always is…I guess

ROB: Really? You always seem to like my moves, are they not doing it for you?

CHLOE: I don’t know, it’s just kind of repetitive, I’m sorry, I guess I’m just coming down from the work out  I confused the post-workout adrenaline rush with horniness, maybe I just wasn’t as amped up as I thought I was, it’s not your fault, I swear 

ROB: Well, maybe next time we can try some stuff, new positions, something…different maybe?

CHLOE: Yeah, I think different would be healthy  I mean, we’re going to be having sex with each other for the rest of our lives, so why not do tons of different stuff  Not that I’m saying theres anything wrong with the old in-out-in-out, but it could be fun to experiment  See what’s out there  Just because we’re getting married doesn’t mean our sex has to be so…vanilla 

ROB: Absolutely, sorry it wasn’t as good for you this time babe, I’ll hit the Internet, I’ll find some new moves, I’ll dazzle you, and I’ll make sure to learn something special we can do for the wedding night 

CHLOE: I’m sure you will, we can talk about that later, let's just cuddle, don’t worry about it, I promise I’ll be more excited next time

ROB: I’m sure you will, lots of crazy stuff on that Internet, I’m sure we can find something wild to spice up our bedroom

----------

Hey everyone, we're raising money for our wedding and of course our honeymoon, if you like reading our story think about joining our fans over at https://www.patreon.com/RobandChloe Members get great bonuses like bonus content, and you get to read our story three posts ahead of everyone else. Won't you join!!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Went Shopping

We got our results back...