A Visit to Dr. Alyson

 ROB: Hey babe, I was thinking about what you said, about our problems in the bedroom, I know you said you thought it was just a one-time thing, and you were just tired, but come to think of it…you’re right…we are kind of vanilla, we really don’t do anything exciting.

CHLOE: Well, we don’t need to do anything too exciting, don’t think about it like that babe, I was just thinking something a little different could help us.

ROB: You’re exactly right, so I was searching for exciting things married couples could do, and after about an hour I stumbled on something that I think could be perfect.

CHLOE: What did you find? Some new position, like a karma sutra thing? 

ROB: No, see there’s this doctor that opened a practice in our city, she’s an “Intimacy Therapist” She has a degree in human sexuality and she offers sessions where couples can talk about their issues, and she helps them find out things they are into, and gives them options to explore it. She’s got like like a 4.9-5 rating on a ton of different review sites. I mean, I’m not sure what more I could ever need for you, and you don’t seem to know what you want me to do. So maybe if we see her and open up, she can find out the missing thing we need to have more fun in bed.

CHLOE: I don’t know, being so open with a stranger, this sounds kinda weird…

ROB: She’s not a stranger, she’s a doctor

CHLOE: Some doctors do this kind of…what is this even? Therapy or something?

ROB: Yeah, it’s like therapy, it’s not like she’s a medical doctor who’s going to poke and prod at us, it’s just a safe place to talk and maybe if we talk about stuff we want to do, something can come out.

CHLOE: I don’t know…I don’t feel comfortable sharing the details about our bedroom with someone else, do you really think this is a good idea?

ROB: Babe, we’re going to be married, I would hate myself if a girl as wonderful as you had to be married to me and only had boring sex the rest of her life. You deserve so much more than that, and I want to give it to you. Here just look at her site.


ROB: It will be just us, no one will know, I just feel like there are maybe things we both want to happen and maybe we’re both too scared to say what they are, I want you to have whatever you want, that’s what I promised you when I proposed, so I think this could be a lot of fun. Talking dirty with someone, you got to admit that’s kind of exciting right?

CHLOE: I mean, I guess it’s a little exciting, I’ve heard that couples about to get married usually talk to professionals about it. I mean, we’re going to be married, that’s a big deal, so yeah maybe talking to someone can help make sure our marriage is even stronger. Okay, book an appointment, I’m in, let’s do this.

ROB: Awesome, I love you so much, I want to make sure she can tell me everything I need to do to make you happy, and who knows, it might only take a few sessions to figure it out, I know I’m kind of a vanilla guy but they say everyone has that little kink that makes things exciting for them, if she can help us find ours, we can really explode, and then it’s going to be even better once we get married.

CHLOE: That’s right, and remember your big reward, you kiss the bride and it’s bye bye Mr. Condom, I bet you’re looking forward to that

ROB: I’m not going to lie, that is one big motivator, I can’t wait to really feel you, feel that close to you, let you feel that close to me, it’s so special what you’re offering, and to think I’ll be the only guy who gets to have that, just another piece of evidence that I’m the luckiest guy in the world.

CHLOE: Yeah, if we’re going to make the jump to going bareback, I want that night to be as amazing as possible, if we find something that can make that night even more special, then that’s all the better. I mean, it is going to be our wedding night, we should want it to be as special as possible.

ROB: I promise it will be, this is going to be a night we remember for the rest of our lives, so we have to make sure it’s perfect. I’ll book our appointment now.

CHLOE: I’m kind of excited, I’ve never really dived in to find out what my hidden desires are, do you think we’re going to find out something really crazy, like that I like to be spanked, or that you like pigtails?

ROB: I don’t know, but I’m sure whatever we find is going to be exactly what we need to have a long happy and healthy marriage, I love you so much.

CHLOE: I love you too, let's do it, let’s see what kind of kinky things we can do that are going to be doctor-recommended. If a doctor tells you to do it you probably should after all.

ROB: That’s just what I was thinking, don’t worry, I’ll make sure that sex is never boring for you again, this is going to be so awesome.

CHLOE: And it’s going to be even better once we don’t have to deal with those pesky condoms. Just think about it, you’re going to get to be the first guy to plow into me, raw, unprotected, the first man to truly feel what it’s like to be with me. In all honesty I think that kind of thing is even bigger than getting married.

CHLOE: Okay everyone, I’m about to find out what my kink is, I don’t know what Dr. Alyson is going to tell me, I’m pretty sure I already know everything I like, but if she can find something that I didn’t know what I was into, I know it will be so fun exploring it with my best Beau. Talk to you guys soon, can’t wait to find out what she’s going to tell us


--------------
(EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT: Find out from Dr. Alyson herself just what kind of new interests her test on Chloe reveiled...)

Hey everyone, we're raising money for our wedding and of course our honeymoon, if you like reading our story think about joining our fans over at https://www.patreon.com/RobandChloe Members get great bonuses like bonus content, and you get to read our story three posts ahead of everyone else. Won't you join!!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Went Shopping

After My Workout

We got our results back...