Engaged Life

CHLOE: So I’ve been having a TON of fun this week. Showing the ring off, my god babe you got me such a huge ring. I’ve noticed things are changing. My mom told me things would change once I started walking around with that rock on my finger. 
 
ROB: Oh really, what did she say? 
 
CHLOE: Well, she mostly talked about the looks I would be getting from other women. Like the glimmer of the gem activates something in their mind, turns them a little cold, girls who don’t have the glimmer look at me thinking, “Oh, theres one of those bitches who won the game” my friend Britta tried to convince that it’s not big enough and I just gawked at her and said “It’s two-and-a-half carats, it’s plenty big,” I said proudly. Nothing is ever good enough for her. I stopped the argument because I know none of the amazing things you do for me can ever convince her you’re the man who deserves to spend his life with me.
 
ROB: What has your family said? 
 
CHLOE: Well, my mom is ecstatic I can tell you that. My younger sister Ella thinks my ring is so pretty and I think maybe she’s a little jealous…and maybe a little motivated, thinking she can bag a guy like you if she plays her cards right. My older sister though, she says she’s happy for me, but I think there’s this kind of tension, I’m going to beat my older sister to the aisle, we’re only a year apart, but I get the feeling she’s a little jealous. I just want them both, my older and younger sister, to have the amazing kind of relationship that we have. 
 
ROB: You know, I wasn’t going to tell you this, but I talked to your dad before I popped the question. 
 
CHLOE: OMG You told him first! 
 
ROB: Hey, I’m old school, if you’re going to marry a girl you got to talk to her dad. He seemed to take a liking to me, he called me a “Good Ole’ Boy” I think that’s a good sign, he gave me his blessing and the next day I got on one knee and everything worked out great.


 CHLOE: That is so sweet, OMG babe you are like literally the perfect man, I can’t imagine anything else I would want in a man.

ROB: So you like it, like being engaged, like knowing that I’m going to marry you?

CHLOE: Oh yeah, and I LOVE being engaged, it’s just as fun as I always imagined it would be, my eyes keep wandering to that amazing ring you gave me, I can see it and just know that I belong to someone, it makes me feel so safe. But there have been some odd things I’ve been noticing.

ROB: Really, like what?

CHLOE: Well, I don’t know how to explain it, but ever since I started walking around wearing my ring, I notice that a LOT more guys are hitting on me, this thing acts like a freaking magnent. I mean, I’m used ot getting catcalled and pursued, but now that I have a ring it seems to be driving guys crazy. It’s having an effect on an especially a certain type of guy

ROB: What kind of guy is going to try and hit on a married woman, When I was trying to date my first instinct was to look at a girls hands just to make sure she didn’t have a ring, I don’t really see a point in trying to hit on a married woman? Who would even do that?

CHLOE: You know what, I didn’t notice before but mainly the guys who see my ring and still hot on me, they all happen to be…black. IM NOT SAYING ITS A RACE THING ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE IM SURE I don’t want to offend anyone, but for some reason, whenever a guy starts hitting on me, he’s always black, I don’t get it, why would a black guy try to hit on a married woman?


ROB: Were you in any danger, do you need to find a new way home?

CHLOE: I mean, I don’t think so, I just ignored them and one said “Bye baby” I don’t think they’re dangerous, and that’s actually a really bad sterotype which I hate. It’s kind of flattering in a way. I’ve been hit on guys tons of times, but ever since I got my ring it’s only one kind of guy that hits on me. I’m not saying this is a racial thing in anyway but it’s just a little curious coincidence I’ve noticed.

ROB: Do you like the attention?

CHOLE: I mean…I’m flattered, but to be honest black guys are so intimidating, it makes me a little scared, I don’t want to call the cops on them because I know what they’ll do, but I am a little uncomfortable thinking I’m walking around with a magnet for their attention. 

ROB: I thought all white girls were into black guys. I mean every TV show and Movie seems to show that you girls find those kinds of guys very attractive. You’re saying you don’t like it all?


CHLOE: Oh, the whole dashing black man is just a stereotype, they push it in the media but they’re not going to convince me I’d rather be with a black man than a man as amazing as you. I’m not saying I’m super into it, and I’m not saying I haven’t been a little curious, but you’re the only man for me. I just guess I’ll just have to enjoy all this new attention, you know women HATE getting attention right?

ROB: Yeah, sure you do

CHLOE: No, I don’t think I was in any danger like they weren't super aggressive, but I got this chill up my mind, they’re so big, so ripped, It’s pretty intimidating knowing that if one of these black guys wanted to he could shove me against a wall and hold me with no effort and do whatever he wanted to me. Ughh, this is why I carry mace.

----------

Hey everyone, we're raising money for our wedding and of course our honeymoon, if you like reading our story think about joining our fans over at https://www.patreon.com/RobandChloe Members get great bonuses like bonus content, and you get to read our story three posts ahead of everyone else. Won't you join!!?

READ NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Went Shopping

After My Workout

We got our results back...